The socks everyone should wear each time they travel, whether your going by car, bus, train or plane or in case you stand up for long periods of hours.
When you are not moving much, your blood moves slower in the lower part of the leg which can cause a blood clot that may be life-threatening or a DVT (Deep Venous Thrombosis).
Therefore, by wearing compression socks you can control swelling as well as blood clots once they increase the blood flow allowing more oxygen circulation.
Compression plain socks are presented in various sober tones and although they may look like regularly socks, they are very effective in their mission. Feel its benefits and enjoy its firm embrace.
Ideal for travel or daily use with light compression and anti-fatigue effect.
Benefits & Features:
- increases the blood flow
- relieves aching and heavy feeling in legs
- preventive action against swelling in the lower legs and blood clot
- 15-20 mmHg graduated compression
Wash & Care Advices:
- Machine wash gentle or delicate, water temperature max. 30ºC or 86ºF
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring
- Exact instructions on the care label